Become an Exhibitor
“This is my favorite expo. The people are passionate and receptive. Everyone is so excited to try all of the gluten-free samples!”Lindsey XO Baking
|CDF Sponsor Booth, Premium Booth||No Charge|
|First-Time Exhibitor (10x10)||$750|
|First-Time Exhibitor Premium Booth (10x10 corner)||$950|
|Standard Booth (10x10)||$800|
|Premium Booth (10x10 corner)||$1000|
|Double Booth (10x20)||$1,500|
|Registration Bags (1,200)||$500|
|Author/Blogger Booth (10x10)||$200|
Booths are complimentary for all Celiac Disease Foundation Corporate Sponsors.Become a Sponsor
Reasons to Exhibit
"Quality, targeted crowd. Engaged customers. Easy operation with set-up and tear down." -Canyon Bakehouse
"Very organized and a nice venue. Helpful staff and constant flow of consumers." -Enjoy Life Foods
"Passionate consumers who truly seek out gluten-free food." -Hatch Chile Co.
Reasons to Exhibit
- "Quality, targeted crowd. Engaged customers. Easy operation with set-up and tear down." -Canyon Bakehouse
- "Very organized and a nice venue. Helpful staff and constant flow of consumers." -Enjoy Life Foods
- "Passionate consumers who truly seek out gluten-free food." -Hatch Chile Co.
Product Donation Info
- Attendee Bags: A minimum of 1,200 attendee bags will be assembled. One bag will be given to each event attendee at registration. The cost of including your product samples and promotional items in each registration bag is $500 (no charge for Sponsors).
- Raffle Baskets: Thank you for providing a basket for our raffle! Raffles will be held in the EXPO Hall on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Please send as instructed below or bring wrapped the day of event. Send Raffle Baskets by April 20, 2018 to: Celiac Disease Foundation 20350 Ventura Blvd., Suite 240 Woodland Hills CA, 91364
- *You do not have to be present at the EXPO to participate in the attendee bags, raffle, or product donation opportunities.
We are happy to provide you with reputable demo marketing companies to meet your booth staffing needs. We do not endorse their work, but many brands have been pleased with their business.