Sausage & Bacon Tater Tot Breakfast Pizza
If you’re a fan of loaded baked potatoes, you’ll love this easy-to-make hearty breakfast pizza that’s brimming with savory sausage and bacon.
- 1 30 oz bag of frozen tater tot crowns
- 1 12 oz Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll cooked and drained
- 1 8 oz package of Jones Dairy Farm Dry Aged Bacon cooked and crumbled
- 6 Eggs
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese (or cheese of choice)
- 3 green onions use green and white parts of the onions
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sour Cream for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Using the oil, lightly grease the bottom and sides of a cast iron skillet (or other oven-proof skillet or dish). Line the bottom of the skillet with tater tots, and then line the sides.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- While baking, melt butter over medium heat in a skillet. Whisk eggs, then add to pan and cook until just set, as they will continue to cook in the oven. Set aside.
- Remove tater tots from oven, and using a rubber spatula, gently smash the bottom layer to form a “crust”, then repeat with the sides.
- Sprinkle half the cheese on top of tater tots, then add scrambled eggs, sausage, and the other half the cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for 10 minutes, then remove from oven, top with bacon, and return to oven for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with green onions. Rest for 5 minutes, then slice into wedges and serve. Top with a dollop of sour cream if desired.