No chopsticks required as you transform leftover Chinese fried rice into a beautiful yet hearty brunch entrée.
Leftover Fried Rice Canadian Bacon Frittata
- 1 6 oz package Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon, sliced into thin strips
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup cremini or baby bella mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 of a red onion, diced
- 2 cups rice *If you don’t have leftover fried rice, visit the recipe section of the Jones website for a number of fried rice options, including Canadian Bacon Fried Rice with Pineapple. Reduce the amount of Canadian bacon in the recipe to 1/2 package if using leftover Canadian Bacon Fried Rice with Pineapple.
- 6 Eggs beaten well
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- chopped cilantro for garnish, optional