** If you don’t have buttermilk, you can measure 1 tbsp vinegar in a measuring cup. Add milk and fill to 1 cup.
Gluten-Free Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 3/4 cups Jessica’s All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp + ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt (e.g. sea salt, Kosher Salt) *
- 2 tsp Granulated Sugar
- 8 tbsp unsalted cold or frozen butter, grated, like cheese
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 2 tbsp melted butter, unsalted * Omit salt if using salted butter
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.