Buffalo-style ANYTHING is always a good choice. Here you can layer veggies on veggies by topping Buffalo-style cauliflower on our cauliflower pizza crust. It’s lean, green and spicy!
Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza
- 1 CAULIPOWER Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 1 medium head cauliflower (chopped into bite-size pieces)
- 1/2 cup garbanzo bean flour or quinoa flour
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- 1 tsp melted organic butter or ghee
- 2/3 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 cup Cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch
- handful of arugula
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Mix flour, water, salt and garlic in a bowl
- Toss the cauliflower into the batter and coat every piece thoroughly.
- Place in over and bake for 15 mins on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Remove from oven and toss the cauliflower in the buffalo sauce and place in oven for another 10 minutes.
- Once done place the CAULIPOWER pizza crust directly on oven rack and bake for 12-15 mins.
- After the crust bakes and cools, spread a layer of ranch, top with your favorite cheese and buffalo cauliflower. Bake for 14 minutes.
- Garnish with arugula.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.