During May, Proud Sponsor Snyder’s of Hanover is donating 5 cents to the Celiac Disease Foundation for every specially marked bag purchased!
Stock Up On Tasty Gluten-Free Pretzels This Month!
- Celiac Disease Foundation and SSCD Submit Comments on FDA Draft Guidance for Developing Drugs for Adjunctive Treatment to a Gluten-Free Diet
- Jocelyn A. Silvester Student and Resident Celiac Disease Research Award
- CDF Announces Recipients of Inaugural Celiac Disease Research Prizes
- New Tool in Development to Improve Pediatric Celiac Disease Research - Marilyn's Message April 2022
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
- Research Press
- Trending Topics
New awards honor exceptional contributions to the field of celiac disease Los Angeles, CA May 11, 2022 – The Celiac Disease Foundation is pleased to announce the establishment of two international celiac disease research prizes. The Prize for Excellence in Celiac Disease Research recognizes investigators whose research has made a...