This vegetarian option will keep better in the lunchbox and pose less of a food safety risk than beef or chicken. Ingredients can be packed in a container with several compartments to keep from getting soggy, and provide a fun taco bar activity for lunchtime!
- Gluten Impossible to Avoid for Most People, Study Shows
- TTB Ruling Permits Gluten-Free Label on Spirits Distilled from Gluten-Containing Grains
- Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity Shows Distinct Immune Response
- Untreated Celiac Disease in Mothers Linked with Birth Defects
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
- Trending Topics
I am pleased to share that thanks to the generous support of our donors, the Celiac Disease Foundation achieved a number of critical milestones in 2020 in our efforts to accelerate the development of treatments and a cure for celiac disease. These include: • Presenting celiac disease, for the first...